Monday, September 27, 2010

Is near different types of parkinsons diseases?

my friend got diagnosed beside parkinsons disease 2 years ago and compared to michael j fox his shakes are alot worse do u think he could be on the wrong sympathetic of meds Well, there are 6 different types of Parkinson's disease. Times of stress, infection, and fatigue can worsen symptoms. I would suggest that he/she speak to their physician regarding what type they hold and what all medication are available. I know that there are abundant different types, but some can cause pretty discouraging side effects, so they can be used as a last resort. Best bet it to check near his doc, if he doesn't get the info he requirements, its always a angelic idea to capture a 2nd opinion. Good LucK!!
Yes near are different kinds, adjectives still are Parkinsons and only a trained Doctor surrounded by the study of PD can tell you this. The medication are many that I purloin, so far I have have large amounts of side effects, physical and mental\turbulent. But I am better?

No comments:

Post a Comment