Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is here an OTC drug that will relief near soporific my nerves down and lower my heart rate?

My blood pressure is normal and i am contained by good robustness but my heart rate is sky high.It be like 110bpm only just sitting down on a normal time.My hands shake scantily sometimes when i'm working on something.Can anyone tell me if within is a otc drug that i can get to serenity down my nerves and perhaps lower my heart rate a bit?Thanks. I be looking online the other day for automatic anti-depressants. I came across profoundly of great products. I don't have depression, but anxity. I am on Paxil, but be looking for something OTC and not so expensive.most antidepressants calm you down and help out with BP and heart rate. Check out the internet. Hope this help.
If you haven't been to the doctor, try to turn, there may be an underlying heart or bravery problem that you don't know about.
To answer your Q, Calms Forte is available at condition food stores. I would also cut back on any caffeine, and try to bring some exercise everyday.
propranolol or inderal

No comments:

Post a Comment