Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is near any nutrition that decrease the sexual desire at men?

Saltpeter.
12 pints of beer
I do not know about lower, but I know one, which reportedly should kill this desire for ever. Usually served contained by a soup. It is old, I did not use it myself (yet), so I may solitary guess about its worth. Women were taking this guess in a overnight case if their husband passed too much time with neighbour woman and related things (attention for wife, children, reaction of community) overweighted negative things after this gauge (a man sitting home, without sexual interests). I devise it can not be identified during analysis. And ingredient may be found almost everywhere in moral fibre during a warm season of the year.
Probably Jack Daniels, but I'm not sure of its nutrition content.
By the path, the only food that decrease sexual desire in women is honeymoon cake! -RKO-
the sweeties he can't have

No comments:

Post a Comment