Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I've have a productive for 6 months. no other symptoms?

last time I go to the doctor she said I had no "clinical symptoms (is that i believe she said." it's just grotesque because every day i hold periods of time where on earth i'm coughing and its especially after I laugh. Any thinking? Should I get a chest x-ray? I don't own asmtha (at least I thought I didn't) I be also thinking it could be allergy-related? But I never had any of those any (but I know you can develop them) You're worried about pneumonia? Chest X-ray would answer that, but short any other symptoms other than a cough it's probably unlikely. The reality that it's been around for 6 months and you haven't gotten any worse (you haven't, right?) is a worthy sign. Acute asthma exacerbations can often be cause by laughing. Coughing worse at night? Allergies can sit higher than that and make it worse. Have you be around any high-risk individuals for TB? Been out of the country? Anyone nearby who be recently within prison, or an old-folks' home? Do you smoke? Ever coughed up any blood? When was the second time you went to the doctor? If you've have the cough for 6 months, they should at least try something--antihistamines if they assume it's allergies, albuterol inhaler if they think it's asthma, a PPD testing if there is a possibility you enjoy TB, definitely chest X-ray if in attendance is any likelihood of a lung mass.
Definitly own a chest X-Ray done . Better safe than sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment