Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It can be comprehensively very which PCRs(DNA fingerprints)of two individuals who not born from same parents?

Because we’re face to an incident like that. I’m the only child from my parents. But I own a friend as like as a sister. She is elder than me to few years. She too is the one and only child from her parents as like me. Her & my family are not relations in anyway & even they do not know respectively other too. We know each other from our infancy above 18+ years. We can construe each other exceedingly well & we can sense respectively other too. During my studies, I have to study around of PCRs. So I got some genetic fingerprints to it including me & that my sister. While I do my studies, I compared them & I saw me & my sister’s genetic fingerprints are extraordinary the same as like fraternal twins. But I mentioned that we’re not born from same parents & she is elder than me above few years. I know this is full of contradictory near normal science concepts. But we’re sure nearly what that we have be seen & it’s complicated to us. How could it arise & how can elucidate it? That's a great, but importantly improbable ocurrence..
DNA have a lot of repetitive sequences that crop up over and over again (called tandem repeats) that are present in the entire population but at different locations--they are essentially the person's genetic fingerprint.
In establish to truly say that you and your sister's dna are similar, own you examined a third person's fingerprint and compared it.
Even identical twins own different finger prints. You are just looking for similarities not the difference between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment