Wednesday, November 30, 2011

itchy throat?

For the past three days the inside of my throat is so itchy I perceive like shoving something down here to scratch it so i can be relieved of this.i hold coughing as though maybe that will relieve the problem, but it doesn't. I am on antibiotics to prevent infection from a bleak cut I got from a broken cup beaker in the chem lab at academy, so I don't think this is bacterial. But, is a exceptionally itchy throat accompanied by no other symptoms, a sign of anything? I purely want this to stop! I haven't slept in three days! Either a recoil to the current antibiotics is manifesting or you requirement a antihistamine like Benedryl.
The one and only advice you should listen to when it comes to medical matter or legal matter is see a professional. A Doctor is the only not detrimental answer and right answer to your question.
Sometimes it's a sinus infection that cause post nasal drip and the drip irritates the throat making it itchy.
Sounds like an allergy.show it to an allergist.or do saline gargles and vicks
Go see a doctor. He or she will let somebody know you exactly what is wrong and tell you what you entail to do to fix it. You probably have strep throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment