Wednesday, November 30, 2011

is umbilical strangulation like as lifeless man's syndrome?

Actually, you're not as far off as the others conjecture. There is a true medical theory that babies that own what is called "nuchal cord" (their umbilical cords wrapped around their neck) at birth, enjoy a higher rate of suicide by strangulation when they grow up. It's not that they own a higher rate of suicide, but if they are to commit suicide later it is said they may be up to 5 times more likely to do it by flaccid themselves.
I'm not sure if it is really true, but I heard it within one of my medical classes. I don't think the research have been fully done to prove it.
NO
Where do you citizens come up with this stuff. I suppose it would be why you know some one who be stangled in at hand mothers woumb? Get a life

No comments:

Post a Comment